bll b

howmany tubeS of filler did your monogram 335 take?

If I may assume you mean me, I've never had a Monogram Do 335 (1/48). I do, however, have a Frog Do 335 (1/72) and it didn't take much filler. Mine's almost done but I was painstakingly masking the canopy and got bored so I started something else.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

i would have sworn you told me about the fit on the monogram..must be old timer's disease again. it is very hard to align and fit together, especially with the panels closed. oh well...now i have two to build....it's all rufus' fault.