HMS Sussex (1694) pix?

Does anyone know where I could get accurate pictures/plans/drawings of the HMS Sussex (wrecked 1694). I have a couple of the standard pix of the model from the USNA Museum site and news articles on the salvage operation.

I esp. need good views of the stern and upper deck arrangements.

I was hoping for free, but I'll pay something reasonable if I have to.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Bruce Treffinger

when i first saw this i didnt think they had cameras in the 1600's.......esp not digital!

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

The photos would of course be of the beautiful model in the USNA Museum. I was hoping perhaps plans or drawings had been made during construction or the aftermath of the loss, although this was early for the type of detailed inquiries that were done later on.

Or maybe thay had digital pa>

Reply to
Bruce Treffinger

FWIW The pictures of the Naval Academy on the news last evening suggest that the Naval Academy Museum may have taken a pounding from that hurricane. Downtown Annapolis is a mess, and I know the museum shared the basement of a building right on the waterfront at the Academy with the bookstore.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news; Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey