Pappy Boyington's F4u-1 Corsair Decals

I had a friend give me a Revell model from 1976 of this Corsair. Without thinking, I tried to apply the decals. As soon as I wet the decal they came off in thousands of pieces. Of course if I had known, I could have clear coated it. Now I would like to het a copy of the decal sheet. If someone would post a full scale picture, I could Print a copy on decal paper. Please if you can, please help.

seagle10

Reply to
newsgroups.bellsouth.net

What scale? Superscale did a 32 scale decal sheet for his display plane from the states.

Reply to
Claus Gustafsen