Wet transfer decals for 1600 mm B17G flying fortress "old 909 paint scheme "

I currently own a 1600mm b17g flying fortress r/c airplane " old 909 paint scheme" in mustard yellow and needing a complete wet transfer decal set for it in place of the peel off
and stick bubble up type decals that come with it that hobby king supplied, freewing and hobby lobby offered these wet transfer decals at one time as they also offered the plane at one time and I am needing these decals desperately, I don't care what the cost is to get these decals, is there anyone out there who can help me or direct me to someone who has them? my other option is to copy these sticker type decals on a laser printer using decal paper,but the problem I run into in doing so is the back ground of the decals also copys in bright yellow and I need it to copy with a clear background .....................help! please advise....................thanks, Rob