Wet transfer decals for 1600 mm B17G flying fortress "old 909 paint scheme "

I currently own a 1600mm b17g flying fortress r/c airplane " old 909 paint
scheme" in mustard yellow
and needing a complete wet transfer decal set for it in place of the peel off
and stick bubble up type decals that come with it that hobby king supplied,
freewing and hobby lobby offered these wet transfer decals at one time as they
also offered the plane at one time and I am needing these decals desperately,
I don't care what the cost is to get these decals, is there anyone out there who
can help me or direct me to someone who has them?
my other option is to copy these sticker type decals on a laser printer using
decal paper,but the problem I run into in doing so is the back ground of the
decals also copys in bright yellow and I need it to copy with a clear background
please advise....................thanks, Rob
Reply to
ROBERT (ROB)

Site Timeline