Hasegawa Aichi E13A1Zero with catapult 1/72

Hi, all !

Couldn't resist this one due to the catapult. Spooky enough this kit comes without the instructions for the catapult ?! Has anyone here built it before me ? If so, would anyone be so kind as to scan the instructions and send them to me, please ? Contrary to what you might think, the assembly of the contraption is not as logic as putting the kit of a plane together without instructions. It's my first catapult, you know. Thanks very much in advance !

Trikke

Reply to
patrick antoni

Got them ! If anyone else needs'm : you know where to find'm.

"patrick antoni" schreef in bericht news:461137b1$0$14244$ snipped-for-privacy@news.skynet.be...

Reply to
patrick antoni