Instructions needed for Hasegawa Ka1 Phantom

I recently bought a 1/72 F-4J/S by Hasegawa, that had suffered some mixups. It had the box of one kit (just packaging for as far as I'm concerned), the instructions for another (who cares, all F-4J/S kits are the same, plastic wise) and decals for a third kit, Ka1, featuring planes from VF-21, VF-31, and VMFA-212. I'd like to use the decals, but I don't have the instructions to go with them. Is there someone out there with instructions for this kit who is willing to part with them, or send me a copy/scan of the decal placement pages?

Thanks

Rob

Reply to
Rob van Riel

Hi Rob,

I could do you a photocopy of the instructions. Drop me a line with your snailmail.

HTH,

Andre

Reply to
Andre van der Hoek