Revell 1:48 F-14D instructions

I'm curious if anyone has a set of Revell 1:48 Tomcat instructions that would be willing to send me a scan of.

After getting thoroughly annoyed with a 1:48 Hurricane's bad decal sheet, I decided to move on to my F-14D, to pass the time while my new decals arrive. I've had the kit for a little over a month ago and had opened it that day in order to check the kit out. When I opened the box today, the instructions were nowhere to be seen--that, combined with the bad decals, has resulted in a pretty bad day.

Any set of Revell 1:48 F-14 instructions would be appreciated, though the kit in question is a Revell-Monogram F-14D Super Tomcat, #85-4729. Thank you, in advance, for any assistance you can render.

Cheers, Mark Sorensen snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
Mark Sorensen