1/48 Scale Mark 20 Rockeyes

I am building a F-4E as "Chico the Gunfighter" and the armament includes two SUU-23/A gunpods and four Rockeyes. I have searched my kit stash and internet hobby shops for the above items. I found the gunpods in the Hasegawa weapons set, but none of their sets include the Rockeyes. Can anyone recommend a kit that has the Rockeyes or will be willing to sell them?

Thanx in advance for your assistance.

Reply to
Carl

Hasegawa 1/48 Weapons Set A contains six Mk 20 Rockeyes.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Williams

Dave:

Thanx, I kept looking at the box and seeing them green and not white (they used the Navy's Rockeye). I opened the box and saw that they can be painted green or white, DUH.

Reply to
Carl

Revell's A-6E Intruder has 8 rockeyes.

-- Thijs