Yet more space stuff on Ebay... X-33 model, "Beyond Tomorrow," "Int'l Ref Guide"

The early '60's concept vehicle "Aldebaran" is mentioned from time to time... it was a fantastical Martin corporation notion for a giant amphibious nuclear-powered launch vehicle. It's often mentioned, but rarely seen. Well, now you can get yer mitts on a copy of the book that made Aldebaran famous, "Beyond Tomorrow" by Dandridge Cole. I'm putting one of my copies on Ebay:

You can see Aldebaran in one of the photos. This book is a hoot... forty years after publication, it's still futuristic in scope. Also included in the book are numerous paintings of other worthy spacecraft designs, included deep-space, self-contained colony ships.

Also for sale: A Soviet book on Leonov's spacewalk:

International Reference Guide to Space Launch Systems:

Two posters of the now-defunct Lockheed Launch Vehicle:

A 1969 book on space modeling:

Last but not least, the very first copy of a new resin 1/144 scale model kit of the X-33:

Buy now! Or otherwise the terrorists will have already won!!!

Reply to
Scott Lowther