Ebay auction alert

I put up an auction for Emil Minerich of Skyway Model Shop. His ID is skyway777 and the current auction ends this Saturday, 1 November, in the early evening. I strongly suggest checking out some of these if you are a collector:

Parts lot plus Lindberg space station

Very Rare revell XSL-01 Manned Spaceship
Revell Apollo-Soyuz US-Soviet Space Linkup
Collectible AMT First Contact Enterprise kit
Collectible Monogram US Missile Arsenal
Unusual Projekts Model Co Bugatti Model 100
Rare Revell Boeing SST Prototype (2 fer 1!)
Flugzeug Modelbaukasten Junkers G23/24 1/72
Unusual resin Sharkit XP-47J 1/72
Rareplanes vac lot: I-153, Y1A-8, SB2U-1 1/72
Revell J2M3 Raiden "Jack" 1/32
Very Rare Monogram USAF Airpower set: 18 kits
Very rare Heller Coleoptere 1/40
Beautiful Hasegawa Le Rhone engine 1/8
MISB DML 1/48 DR.I w/ resin 1:12 Red Baron
Ultra rare Aurora P38 kit 1/48
Very rare Russian Nuclear Powered Bomber
Rare Aurora Cheyenne helicopter kit 1/72
Very early Aeromaster decal FW190 1/48th
Special Aeromaster BoB sheet 1/72
Promodeler 1969 Dodge Daytona Charger 1:25

Stephen Tontoni