Re: preview: Special Hobby IA-58A Pucara

where did you get it? how much? what scale? etc.

Reply to
KONDA24

I got mine from NKR Models here in Australia, cost me $23(AUS) plus postage.

Great little kit, was going to get a resin kit for about three times the price when I saw the Special Hobby kit was coming. Excellent detail, really looking forward to putting it together.

Chris

Reply to
Chris