Ebay Auction: Skyway Model Shop

There's a lot of good stuff in this auction; I recommend you check it out. It ends this Saturday: RARE Hawk Pancho the Grasshopper 12:1 scale

BIG AMT 1957 Bel Air Chev 1:16!!
AMT Ford Falcon Ranchero pickup 1:25
MPC 427 Cobra BIG 1:16th scale
Revell Don The Snake Prudhomme Dragster / Vega Funny Car
AMT American LaFrance Ladder Chief Fire Truck 1:25
Package TWO Verlinden British X-craft mini-subs resin 1:35
Excellent Bandai Nashorn Anti-tank gun IV 1:48
AMT Cutaway Original Series USS Enterprise NCC-1701
AMT 1:48 F7F-3 Tigercat firebomber with resin, decals
Collectible K&B Gotha G.V 1:48th
Very unusual MPM Avia B234 I. Serie 1/48
Excellent Doyusha JAL McDonnell Douglas DC-10 1:100
Beautiful Nitto Boeing 727 All Nippon Airways 1:100
WOW! Hasegawa MUSEUM quality 1903 Wright Flyer 1:16WOW! Hasegawa MUSEUM quality 1903 Wright Flyer 1:16

Stephen Tontoni

snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (Stephen Tontoni) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

Are these the Dilbert's in Seattle. I've been sending emails to buy something on thier site that I haven't seen anywhere else and they haven't had the courtesy to answer.

Reply to
Gray Ghost

Reply to
Chris C.

"Chris C." wrote in news:ed6dneL3du7MmhbcRVn- snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

Is this typical behavior for them?

Reply to
Gray Ghost

Reply to
Chris C.

Hey,

A fair part of the world still has telephones. The computer is not the only way to do business.

I was in Emil's shop not more than an hour ago, and he was answering the phone just fine.

Number is (206) 772-1211 Fax. is (206) 772-0721

I know him well, and suspect something is wrong if you are not getting good service, try the phone.

Norm

Reply to
Norm Filer

"Chris C." wrote in news:CLqdnXm snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

I've emailed twice.

Reply to
Gray Ghost

"Norm Filer" wrote in news:Y8Uid.1971$DB.1889@trnddc04:

Yes but when a business provides an email it is presumed that it is part of thier business.

Reply to
Gray Ghost