Ebay Auction: Skyway Model Shop

There's a lot of good stuff in this auction; I recommend you check it
out. It ends this Saturday:
RARE Hawk Pancho the Grasshopper 12:1 scale

BIG AMT 1957 Bel Air Chev 1:16!!

AMT Ford Falcon Ranchero pickup 1:25

MPC 427 Cobra BIG 1:16th scale

Revell Don The Snake Prudhomme Dragster / Vega Funny Car

AMT American LaFrance Ladder Chief Fire Truck 1:25

Package TWO Verlinden British X-craft mini-subs resin 1:35

Excellent Bandai Nashorn Anti-tank gun IV 1:48

AMT Cutaway Original Series USS Enterprise NCC-1701

AMT 1:48 F7F-3 Tigercat firebomber with resin, decals

Collectible K&B Gotha G.V 1:48th

Very unusual MPM Avia B234 I. Serie 1/48

Excellent Doyusha JAL McDonnell Douglas DC-10 1:100

Beautiful Nitto Boeing 727 All Nippon Airways 1:100

WOW! Hasegawa MUSEUM quality 1903 Wright Flyer 1:16WOW! Hasegawa
MUSEUM quality 1903 Wright Flyer 1:16

Stephen Tontoni
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (Stephen Tontoni) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:
Are these the Dilbert's in Seattle. I've been sending emails to buy something on thier site that I haven't seen anywhere else and they haven't had the courtesy to answer.
Reply to
Gray Ghost
"Chris C." wrote in news:ed6dneL3du7MmhbcRVn- snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:
Is this typical behavior for them?
Reply to
Gray Ghost
No, I've heard nothing but good stuff about them. Mostly on this group. Maybe you could contact them through one of their auctions? How long have you been trying to contact them?
Reply to
Chris C.
Hey,
A fair part of the world still has telephones. The computer is not the only way to do business.
I was in Emil's shop not more than an hour ago, and he was answering the phone just fine.
Number is (206) 772-1211 Fax. is (206) 772-0721
I know him well, and suspect something is wrong if you are not getting good service, try the phone.
Norm
Reply to
Norm Filer
"Chris C." wrote in news:CLqdnXm snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:
I've emailed twice.
Reply to
Gray Ghost
"Norm Filer" wrote in news:Y8Uid.1971$DB.1889@trnddc04:
Yes but when a business provides an email it is presumed that it is part of thier business.
Reply to
Gray Ghost