With no apologies to Neil Young

Union thugs and lawyers coming But Bush is safe at home This November I heard the polling Kerry's dead in Ohio

Union thugs and lawyers coming But Bush is safe at home This November I heard the polling Kerry's dead in Ohio

Gotta get down to it Those precincts are closing down Should have been closed long ago What if you knew Teresa She can't shut her pie hole You can't vote twice in a row. Union thugs and lawyers coming But Bush is safe at home This November I heard the polling Kerry's dead in Ohio

Kerry's dead in Ohio Kerry's dead in Ohio Kerry's dead in Ohio

Reply to
Gray Ghost

With a Mel Brooks' accent........."Big Smile, big smile."

-- Chuck Ryan snipped-for-privacy@REMOVEearthlink.net Springfield OH

Reply to
Charles Ryan

Bravo! .... bravo!

And let that be the last nail in that.

David D Merriman lll

Reply to
david merriman lll

Poetry...sheer poetry...

Reply to
Rufus

Ya know I could be happy the rest of my life with a cinnamon girl!

Max Bryant

Reply to
M Bryant

...I'd even wait between shows for a cinnimon girl...

Reply to
Rufus

expecially if she has sticky buns :+) Kim M

Reply to
Royabulgaf

Yeah and a Hot Tub. Goo Gawd, Yeeeaahhhhhhhhhhh....

Cheers, Max

Reply to
M Bryant

...sounds like you're gonna need a maid...

Reply to
Rufus