Euro Scale Modelling 2004 Convention Saturday November 6, The Netherlands

from IPMS The Netherlands

Coming Saturday November 6 one of the largests modelling festivals on the European continent will take place.

EURO SCALE MODELLING / DUTCH IPMS NATIONALS There will be a large contest with over 15 categories, shows, many kits and traders with thousands of visitors.

Location: Nieuwegein Business Centre, Blokhoeve 1, Nieuwegein, The Netherlands

is about 1 hour drive from Amsterdam, 2 hrs from Bruxelles and Koln

For full english info look at

EURO SCALE MODELLING / DUTCH IPMS NATIONALS hopes to welcome especially all foreign modelling enthousiasts to enjoy the festival !

Best regards, Meindert IPMS The Netherlands

Meindert

Hello,

According my route planner it is '231' km and only 02:14:08 hr from where I live (I've made some prints only 15 min ago). Normally I will visit this show.

Greetings,

FilipFr

Reply to
filsoft

An impression / Photo Report is now Online at the same website.

Reply to
Meindert

Gee, I wish I could have been there for the airbrush demo! Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper