MassRobotics Meeting - 6/10, Boston MA

MassRobotics will be meeting at Emmet's ...
http://boston.citysearch.com/profile/35687178/boston_ma/emmet_s_pub_a
6 Beacon St, Boston (near Park Street T, on the red line)
...tomorrow (Saturday 6/10) at noon. If you can make it, I look forward to seeing you there. If anyone would like me to bring any specific items of interest - sensors, microcontrollers, small robots, etc - let me know: petegray at ieee dot org.
Thanks, -Pete.
http://home.comcast.net/~pete.gray /
Pete Gray wrote:

What is "MassRobotics?" and I wish there was a little more warning as I think I would have liked to go.

A recently formed Robotics interest group, based in Massachusetts.
Been trying to organize our first 'get together' for a while. If you can't make tomorrow, not to worry - I'm sure there'll be another meet soon. I'll give more notice next time. Look forward to seeing you at one of them.
-Pete.
Pete Gray wrote:

Hey, I know I can't come saturday (the 11th), but will try next one.

That'll teach me to pay attention to detail. Duh! Of course, tomorrow is the meet - Saturday 6/11.