Rotary East Board meeting, Thursdya, October 6

Just a reminder that there will be meeting of the Rotary East Board at noon on Thursday, October 6th at the Ritz.
Issues I've got--
Speaker gifts
New Members (we're down to 24 - time to go back up a bit)
Both Elizabeth and Eric can't make it, so we need as many of the rest as possible.
Hope to see you there.
--
Hank Murray
Quincy, IL