"Running Extra" - editor Eric Heiser

Does anyone know of this newsletter, this editor, and how I might get in touch with him? I believe he is an ATSF modeler/enthusiast.
I have heard that they sponsor an on-line swap meet for train equipment. Besides this location, are there other "swap meet" websites for model railroading?
Thanks! Matt
Probably the biggest swapmeet is eBay with hundreds of thousands of items for sale there.
Running Extra is a member newsletter that is included with the "Warbonnet" which is the publication of the SFRH&MS (Santa Fe Railway Historical & Modeling Society). Send me private email and will try and dig up Eric's email address. There is no on-line swap meet however Running Extra has a swap meet listing that is similar to want/sell ads. How one fairs in these depends on a couple of things, one is do you want to pay the listed prices and two is when your copy arrives in the mailbox.
Thanks Jon and Bob.
I have zero understanding and experience w/ eBay. Is it easy to learn? What does it cost to actually create an eBay auction? Perhaps, this is the route I should explore.
Thanks! Matt
P.S. Is there a good, easy to understand book about creating auctions on eBay that I should buy? ISBN?
mc snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Google up "Ebay for Dummies".
Matt wrote: P.S. Is there a good, easy to understand book about creating auctions on eBay that I should buy? ISBN? -------------------------------------------------- An inexpensive book, "eBay for Dummies":
(Amazon.com product link shortened)28482782/sr=2-1/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_1/104-9870784-2198354?v=glance&s=books/billsrailroaempi/
eBay provides information to help you get started:
http://sell.ebay.com/sell
http://pages.ebay.com/aboutebay.html
Good Luck!
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire N Scale Model Railroad: http://www.billsrailroad.net Brief History of N Scale: http://www.billsrailroad.net/history/n-scale Model Railroad Bookstore: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bookstore Resources--Links to 1,100 sites: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bills-favorite-links