ARSA info request for Izzy

Izzy,
I’ve had some problems locating some things on the ARSA website.
Where can I find the ARSA by-laws?
Where can I find any information as to when/where ARSA was officially created
as regards public/state (or federal?) documentation or recognition?
Where can I find info on when the last ARSA election was held, and who ran?
Where can I find info on when the next ARSA election will be held?
Where can I find a list of who is on the ARSA board, which positions are held by what people, and how does the ARSA board operate if for some reason the ARSA by-laws website link didn’t load?
As ARSA communications facilitator, I’m sure you won’t mind answering these.
- George Gassaway
Add pictures here
βœ–
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (GCGassaway) wrote:

Troll- PURE and simple.
βœ–
at least he used his own thread ;)
- is
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Add pictures here
βœ–
would you care to explain the relevance? Other than a feeble attempt at what you intend as a defensive measure against TRA's own corrupt leadership and self-destructive acts? That seems a bit misguided to me.
- iz
GCGassaway wrote:

Add pictures here
βœ–
Agreed. Most definitely a troll post from a pro NAR/TRA guy. A club does not need a democratic government and all the shit that comes along with it to thrive.
--
Stephen Corban
"If you build it they will come" - May 2003
Stephen Corban
"If you build it they will come" - May 2003
βœ–
wel, you would know all about being hypocritical, Ray
RayDunakin wrote:

TRA's structure is such that DOES NOT FUNCTION effectively
by it coming clean, the PROBLEMS can be addressed
your pathetic attempt at a diversionary tactic fools no one, Ray (and George)
fix TRA! you owe it to your membership!
- iz
Add pictures here
βœ–

They refuseto fix and love yet another excuse to divert. It is their actual hobby.
Jerry
βœ–
Iz wrote:
<< TRA's structure is such that DOES NOT FUNCTION effectively>>
In your opinion. Apparently the bulk of the membership disagrees with your opinion.
And yes, it IS hypocritical to demand "openness and honesty" from one organization while being so secretive about about another.
<<fix TRA! you owe it to your membership! >>
Why should I do anything, when I'm not the one who thinks it needs "fixing"? If you think there's something broken, there are several avenues to address it. You can post in the TRA list, you can submit your concerns directly the members of board, or you can even run for the board yourself. But no, you won't do those, because you'd rather sit on the sidelines and fling your wild accusations and stir up a stink.
Add pictures here
βœ–

The dwindling, remaining, zealot members maybe.
The ones opposed or on the fence are forced to stay silent or be blackballed. Maybe they like to fly rockets with their friends more than they care to change a corrupt government.
Like former Iraq for example.
If it hadn't been invaded by a much bigger power it would still be doing things at least 5% worse than Bruce Kelly.
Jerry
βœ–
RayDunakin wrote:

is that including exiles, people who resigned, and people who refused to join?

I answered George's questions, was there anything else?

many have tried ... some are casualties, others were seen running into the night screaming after talking to Bruce Kelly via email for a day
if the BoD expunged the corrupt elements in the leadership, I might consider it
- iz
Add pictures here
βœ–
I wrote:

Iz replied: << is that including exiles, people who resigned, and people who refused to join? >>
Of course not. You might as well ask how many Democrats voted for George Bush in the Republican primaries.
<< I answered George's questions >>
No, you merely told us a little about how ARSA isn't structured, and told us virtually nothing about how it is structured. And nothing at all about the details of its insurance, which if I remember correctly was also part of his original question.
Add pictures here
βœ–

I did. Search for a post on google advanced search (rec.models.rockets) with the term "unincorporated association" in it from me in the past month.
After you read it at least 3 times fully, post any unclear portions and feel free to ask real questions.
Then do the same with a post with the terms "Dr.Phil" and "facilitator" in it.
Just Jerry
βœ–
Thanks for the info. You've told me everything I need to know.
...Fred

Add pictures here
βœ–

Skunkworks (SR-71) was a "benevolent dictator" style of management. Same with the fest launches that grew this industry in the first place and gave rise to LMR and HPR and Aerotech and Ace Rockets and U.S. Rockets and Hypertek, and Rattworks and Black Sky and California Consumer Aeronautics and Rocket Dyne Sysyems, and California Rocketry Magazine and LDRS and Tripolitan (rocket version) and Tripoli Rocketry Association, Inc, and, and, and . . . .
βœ–
Iz-
Why not just answer the questions and let the truth speak for itself?
...Fred

created
ran?
held
the ARSA

Add pictures here
βœ–
they are not a requirement of ARSA's structure
and judging by TRA's example, their merit is questionable at best
- iz
Fred Taverni wrote:

Add pictures here
βœ–

Point!
βœ–
Iz dodged: << they are not a requirement of ARSA's structure >>
Ok, what is ARSA's structure?
Add pictures here
βœ–