JCAC MEETING

NOTICE !!!

Due to the first Sat. in Sept. falling on Labor Day weekend, the Sept. club meeting will be held on the 25th of August at 6:00PM. Since attendance has been down we are changing this one meeting to Saturday evening. This will be our only meeting before the Buddy Box show on Sept. 15. Try to come to meeting. I will send another reminder later in the week with the minutes of the last meeting attached. Also if you ordered a T-shirt they will be at the meeting.

Charlie Hampton

Reply to
ka8jvx