Wrong Button

Guys, If you got a message from me about a club meeting just ignore it. I pressed the wrong key on my keyboard. Sorry.

Charlie

Reply to
ka8jvx

On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 11:13:02 -0400, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and ka8jvx instead replied:

It's ok. I can't make it anyway. Sorry.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

You cant? Crap, there goes my ride. Guess I have to miss it also.

Reply to
Fubar of The HillPeople

On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 17:59:02 -0700, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and "Fubar of The HillPeople" instead replied:

Can't paddle my boat that fast, mate.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

Ray, If you will meet Dan in California, I will pick you both up.

Charlie

Reply to
ka8jvx