New Meeting Location for IPMS Orange County

Hello All:
After meeting at the Sequoia Conference Center for the past 9 years it
suddenly, and without prior notice, closed it's doors on August 1st. We have
had to scramble to find a new meeting location on two weeks notice.
We will be hosting our August 20 meeting at:
La Quinta Inn and Suites
3 Centerpointe
La Palma, CA
(Orangethorpe & Valley View)
Hope you can join us on the 20th at our new location. The meeting begins at
7:30pm and runs to about 10:00pm.
The August meeting will feature a program of the highlights and images from the
recently completed IPMS National Convention and Contest in Phoenix. We invite
all who entered models in the Contest at Phoenix to bring them to the meeting
along with any trophies won to allow everyone an opportunity to appreciate all
of your work.
Though we have not yet settled on a new location for OrangeCon, I am hoping to
have that news by our meeting on the 20th of August.
Nat Richards
President
IPMS Orange County
Reply to
Richa5011
Hi Nat,
I would like some tables (3 or 4) for your New Orange Con. Please advise.
Thanks,
Ken Lawrence Pacific Coast Models, Inc.
Reply to
KLawr63125