Des Moines IPMS Plastic Surgeons annual contest

The Des Moines IPMS Plastic Surgeons are preparing for their 10th annual
model contest. We have a larger, facility lined up with more room for
vendors. Note that it is is a week or so earlier than usual this year.
Date: April 3
Location:
Valley Church
4343 Fuller Road
West Des Moines, Iowa
For details call: 515-223-0034
e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@mchsi.com
or watch:
for updates,
maps, and forms.
I'll be assembling a map with local areas of interest, such as hobby
shops, the 1/48 scale(!) model of the battleship USS Iowa, hardware
outside local military facilities, and more.
If you are in town on business, drop by our meetings. We meet every other
Thursday at Great Hobby Adventures at their new location, 3635 E.P. True
Parkway
West Des Moines, IA.
Tom
Reply to
Tom Hiett
This is great news! I lived in Des Moines during graduate school and bought all my supplies at Great Hobby Adventures. I occasionally email Greg, but I haven't heard anything about Tom Bly for quite a while. How is he doing? I'm really looking forward to making it up to this year's contest if I can ever find the time to get any new models done!
Reply to
NoNameAtAll
See ya up there Tom - looking forward to it!
Kelly Quirk President IPMS/West Central Missouri Show Me State Modelers
Show Me State Scale Model Show Saturday September 18, 2004 Kansas City, Missouri Ask me for details!
Reply to
Kelly Quirk