Annual Columbus (OH) Model Contest - Sponsored by IPMS Eddie Rickenbacker Chapter

***************
WE'VE MOVED WE'VE MOVED WE'VE MOVED WE'VE MOVED WE'VE MOVED
WE'VE MOVED
*
*
**************
Each Year IPMS Columbus, Eddie Rickenbacker Chapter has an annual contest.
For over 15 years this contest was held at the Capitol University Stuident
Center. This year it will be held 19th February 2005 at Aladdin's Temple in
North East Columbus, close to the Easton shopping center. This facility is
much larger and access is very easy directly off of the I-270 interchange.
We have over 84 tables full of vendors this year. Doors open at 9:00AM for
the public. Go to our web site for further details on maps, entry fees,
schedules, and awards,

We hope to see you there!
Jeff Zimmerman
IPMS# 29172
President - Captain Eddie Rickenbacker Chapter
Columbus, Ohio
USA

Jeff Zimmerman