IPMS/Richmond Contest

Hi Guys,
For those of you that missed the IPMS/Richmond contest this past
weekend, you missed a great show. I think the model count was about
460+. There were good Vendors including one guy who was selling Tamiya
kits at 50% off! Things seemed to run very smoothly all day and from
what I saw & heard, a good time was had by all. Kudos to Glen & the
Richmond gang!
Dave Pepper
Chapter Prez.
IPMS/Winston-Salem
Reply to
Dave Pepper
Dave, Thank you for those kind words. We, at IPMS/Richmond hope that everyone had an enjoyable time.
Ron Craig IPMS/Richmond
Dave Pepper wrote:
Reply to
pipesmoker