IPMS/Knoxville Contest Info?

Hi all, Does anybody have any info on May 13 Knoxville contest-Categories, special awards, entry fees, etc? I emailed them over a week ago & got no response. I asked the RCs for help & got a response (from the chapter)requesting my phone #. That was

2 days ago.No call. I've got 4 guys (plus myself)ready to get up Saturday morning @ Oh:Dark:30 and drive 4 plus hours. I know where the show's at. I'd just like to have some info before I drive that far and it's already Thursday. ANY help would be greatly appreciated. Please email to snipped-for-privacy@douglasbattery.com Dave Pepper IPMS/Winston-Salem
Reply to
Dave Pepper

Bruce Apple

Thanks Bruce, The IPMS web site is the 1st place I went. Apparently they decide on their catagories the day of the show based on what entries are made. Being able to get so little information on a contest (is new to me) and considering the 4+ hour drive, I think I'll stay home & flog plastic. Oh Well, I tried... Daveout...

Reply to
Dave Pepper

I'm sure you're glad you stayed home. Our show was a disaster.

I just resigned as VP and Chapter Contact for IPMS/KSMA. The interim Chapter Contact is Mark Kline: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

I'm sorry for everybody's trouble in regards to the show.

Stephen "FPilot" Bierce/IPMS #35922 {Sig Quotes Removed on Request}

Reply to
Stephen Bierce