ABS - any info?

Hi to all,

I'm new to this newsgroup (don't know how I didn't remembered to check before for it)... :))

Anyway, I am studying automatics on faculty of electrotechnical engineering in Zagreb, Croatia... That's it about me, now, let's get to the point...

I am in the middle of 4th year, and I'd like to write a seminar about ABS... So, if anybody has got any info on ABS systems, please, point me to these material...

I'd also like to discuss some matters about ABS, because I know how it basically works, but I have something on my mind, and don't know if it is in use already, or I am on a trail of something better than what exists... Patent - no way... I'd simply like to discuss it here, and exchange ideas with colleagues here... ;)

Greetings...

Reply to
calypso