IPMS/Winston-Salem MAY 1 Contest

Hi Everybody,
IPMS/Winston-Salem will host Full Model Jacket-04 model contest on
May 1st, 2004. This show's theme is :MAYDAY,MAYDAY! which honors the
brave men & women who respond to distress calls daily. Any rescue
vehicle, land,sea & air will be eligible-including police & fire. We
will once again be at Old Town Baptist Church's CLC building. There
will of course be a great raffle and vendors to pillage. Along with
the usual Best of awards, we have several special awards.
Best Natural Metal
Best Auto Finish
Best D-Day
Best Russian Armor
Best National Guard Subject
The M.A.R.S. Award (Most Anal Retentive Subject-For those who like to
scratch build)
And More.
A great time will be had by all. For further Info, Contact:
Steven Murphy
2004 Cottage Place
Greensboro, NC 27455
(336)288-2740 or
Email at: snipped-for-privacy@wmconnect.com
See Ya Soon! Dave Pepper, Chapter Prez
Reply to
Dave Pepper
Oh, that's funny; wish I could be there! Cheeers,
The Keeper (of too much crap)
Reply to
Keeper