IPMS/Winston-Salem MAY 1 Contest

Hi Everybody, IPMS/Winston-Salem will host Full Model Jacket-04 model contest on May 1st, 2004. This show's theme is :MAYDAY,MAYDAY! which honors the brave men & women who respond to distress calls daily. Any rescue vehicle, land,sea & air will be eligible-including police & fire. We will once again be at Old Town Baptist Church's CLC building. There will of course be a great raffle and vendors to pillage. Along with the usual Best of awards, we have several special awards. Best Natural Metal Best Auto Finish Best D-Day Best Russian Armor Best National Guard Subject The M.A.R.S. Award (Most Anal Retentive Subject-For those who like to scratch build) And More. A great time will be had by all. For further Info, Contact: Steven Murphy

2004 Cottage Place Greensboro, NC 27455 (336)288-2740 or Email at: snipped-for-privacy@wmconnect.com See Ya Soon! Dave Pepper, Chapter Prez
Reply to
Dave Pepper

Oh, that's funny; wish I could be there! Cheeers,

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper