May PhotoWorks Rendering Contest

The model files have been posted and the May photoWorks rendering contest is in full swing. To download the model visit

. You have until May, 26th to submit your contest entry.

Reply to
Rock Guy

Rob,

You are going to enter this month right? I saw a couple of ok and zero that are against you entering the contest. Please feel free to post your entry as well. And if need be use a pen name.

KMaren

Reply to
ken.maren

If I have time to complete an entry I'll post one. I'm super busy this month (new house construction and prep for the SWUGN Technical Summits). Thanks for the encouragement.

Reply to
Rock Guy