PhotoWorks Rendering Contest Voting

The March PhotoWorks rendering contest has closed. Go to
to vote for your favorite image. Thank you to all who
participated. The model for the April contest is available for download.
Reply to
Rob Rodriguez
Some great looking renderings there Rob!
I thought you said you would keep the submissions anonymous? It's pretty easy to tell who submitted what... I think you can figure it out.
Reply to
Fye
I thought I had Steve. It never occurred to me to save the files under a name other than the contestants. I've also had a few other people ask me about this and make suggestions.
Sorry every one for making a foolish mistake. I'll know better for next month contest. I would also like to thank everyone who submitted an entry. Without submissions there would be no contest.
Rob
Reply to
Rob Rodriguez
Just got back from a long weekend of golf in th Williamsburg and tried to vote but I get an error when clicking on #7 or #10. All others work fine. Using FF browser. Rob, I assume that I could just click on another and change the subject line to read "PW March R-R Image (image choice)"
BTW, if you're down in that area you have to play the course at Royal New Kent; VERY dificult but it's a hoot!!!
Thanks, Muggs
Reply to
Muggs
Hi Muggs,
I'm not sure why #7 and #10 are not working. They all work for me but I'm on IE. Changing the subject line is fine.
Rob
Muggs wrote:
Reply to
Rock Guy