November PhotoWorks Contest Voting

The Chopper images for the November PhotoWorks contest have been posted for voting. There are a number of images this month and this will make the voting tuff. Visit

to vote for your favorite image. Thanks to Thomas Fochler for letting us use the chopper model he created.

I've also posted the model for the December contest which is a soapbox derby car. I would like to thank Chris Dry for donating the model for the contest.

Thanks to all who submitted entries and will be voting this month.

Rob

Reply to
Rob Rodriguez