SWW 2007

Hello All,

I am unable to login to SWW. I thought for sure that we would be able to do our sign ups by now.

Muggs

Reply to
Muggs

Have you seen the "Early Bird" stuff yet?

FWIW we had a visitor at church yesterday give a status report on the mess down there. He pointed out that while the French Quarter really wasn't affected all that much many churches were lost. Kind of ironic don't you think? He pointed out the devastated area was the size of Great Britain. And we expect the government to fix it in a month.

They are still involved a lot in "mudding" out houses and getting people back into a house after 14 months. Maybe SW could arrange for all 5,000 of us to get our hands dirty on Tuesday night?

Muggs wrote:

Reply to
TOP

Wow!!! How cool would that be to be able to have 5000 or so peeps do some work to help in any way we could?

Muggs

T> Have you seen the "Early Bird" stuff yet?

Reply to
Muggs

I did my breakout session about 1 1/2 weeks ago. I received an email from SWW and took care of it almost immediately.

Muggs wrote:

Reply to
Nascar

I'd give up whatever Tuesday night event they had planned to go help.

Steve O

Reply to
SteveO