API-Problems saving

Anybody on today?

I am having fits figuring out why SW is erroring when saving some files when run from the API. First of all the recorded command is Save2 which is obsolete. Save3 throws a generic error. If I stop the macro just shy of the save I can save in SW or so it seems. SaveAs also errors. What I don't understand is why I can open and save manually but not through the API?

Reply to
TOP