Saving assemblies in SW2010

Hi All,
I'm having a little file management problem.
In SW 2010, say I have an assembly open that has 10 parts. I want to
save this assembly as well as saving all of the 10 parts in that assembly regardless of whether they've changed or not.
In SW2008 (what I was using earlier) I just used to use Save As, show the references then click "Save All". This doesn't appear to work now, I think it's ONLY saving the parts that I've opened/changed during the session.
The problem I'm having is that I've got a macro that I use to integrate custom properties in Excel. I can populate an Excel spreadsheet from the model, manipulate the data, fill in the gaps and then back-feed that information into each of the SolidWorks parts. The problem I have is that while this works fine, when I back-fill properties into SolidWorks, SW isn't seeing the files as having changed, so when I save and close the model, it's not capturing the changes.
Right now short of opening every part file in an assembly and manually making a change to each part, how do I get solidworks to see it as having changed?
Thanks,
George Maddever.
An update on this, I think this is a SP0.0 bug. It would seemt hat if I do a "save as" with all references, it's saving the master assembly but not saving any of the references.
I'm gonna try it in the latest SP and see how I get on.

this limitation would be good to be aware of if I wind up using 2010 - please post update. thanx

I tried it with SP2.1 and it seems to be better, you can do a Save As with references to a different location and it drags all the references with it. HOWEVER, it doesn't seem to do it when you're saving to the same location, which makes it a pain in the butt when you want to batch-save an assembly and all its references.
I can't say for sure because i've not got a copy of 2008 operational here at work now, but I'm pretty sure this used to work under 2008.
I fixed this by tweaking my macro to flag all the files it accesses as having changed and needing a save, therefore it now handles this automatically... does seem to bring up a possible shortcoming of the file management system though.
Will lodge a claim with my vendor and see if they get any joy with SWx.

thanx
Have you tried using Pack and Go under File pulldown?
Matt Lorono http://sw.fcsuper.com http://www.fcsuper.com/swblog