Re: JB = Hip!

JB musta got a fresh batch of meds. He's going through the "I want people to think I'm hip so I'm going to post Youtube clips of rock" stage. Unfortunately, at the drug induced euphoria wears off, this "I'm hip" stage will quickly degrade into copy/paste/copy/paste spam for his blog.

Reply to
Joe788

JB musta got a fresh batch of meds. He's going through the "I want people to think I'm hip so I'm going to post Youtube clips of rock" stage. Unfortunately, at the drug induced euphoria wears off, this "I'm hip" stage will quickly degrade into copy/paste/copy/paste spam for his blog.

And to top it all off, Jon Banquer, Retired Theif of Qualcomm, has a taste in music about as pedestrian as his cam knowledged is backwards.

God's purpose for putting people like jb on earth and in our midst is to teach the rest of us how lucky we really are.

Reply to
Existential Angst

Jon, maybe you should put these links up on your blog?

LOL!

Reply to
Joe788