JB = Hip!

> Now that it's been explained all you have to do is play it. ;>)

Jon, of all the wacky stuff you do, by far the most embarrassing is your never ending effort to give yourself "5 Stars". Even with your dedication to self promotion (via multiple google accounts solely for the purpose of rating yourself 5 stars), you are still only able to muster an average 2 star rating. That's just downright funny!

Reply to
Joe788

What is funny is that by concerning yourself with some useless Google Groups feature that has f*ck all to do with Usenet you demonstrate what a total loser you are.

Reply to
Black Dragon

As you are the only buddy I have, maybe we could just get a room somewhere and you could show me in person how you really feel.

Jon Banquer aka Larry Rozer aka BD's butt buddy

Reply to
jon_banqueer

Either that comment is aimed directly at JB, or BD is so very obsessed with sucking up to Jon that he doesn't even understand when he is being as pathetically funny as his little buddy.

The irony of making that statement..... It is overwhelming.

Reply to
Cross-Slide

Third possibility: BD is a Jonnie Bonkers sock puppet.

Reply to
Doug Miller

Joe788 is an idiot.

Claims of complaints to ISPs, yet provides no evidence. Claims of fiddling with a rating system by the same person with multiple accounts, yet again provides no evidence. Repeatedly claiming I threatened someone on Usenet, yet never producing evidence when called out on it. IOW, a Joe788 is a bold faced liar.

What's funny is lying dumbasses like Joe788 can be mildly amusing at times. This is one of those times.

Reply to
Black Dragon

Don't let that stop you from humping his leg.

Reply to
sittingduck

But....now it appears *YOU* are humping BD's leg ....

Reply to
PrecisionmachinisT

A circle leg hump? Is that even possible?

Reply to
Black Dragon

Well, at least he knows how to use Mastercam...

Speaking of idiots, Yer Boi made reference to playing the music in the youtube ditty (which was mildly inneresting) from the sheet music graphic.

It's been a while since they kicked me out of music school, but I don't believe that sheet music has anything to do with the music actually played in the video.

Banquer strikes -- out -- again???

Reply to
Existential Angst

Jon can out program Joe with Mastercam any day of the week.

I rarely use youtube. Is owned by google which I also rarely use because these days, they're more evil than Microsoft was in the 90's. Missed the video. Apparently I didn't miss much, eh?

Reply to
Black Dragon

It is, uh, straighforward, if you hump the back of the leg..... If you hump the front of the leg, the hump-ee would need a *really* long dick to continue the chain.

Reply to
Existential Angst