PhotoWorks Rendering Contest for April

Only 2 days left to submit your entry for the April PhotoWorks rendering contest. For contest details and to submit your entry visit

Update: The conrtest is now offering prizes to the monthly winner!

Reply to
Rock Guy

Hi Rob-

I might not make the deadline, we'll see. I've too many project deadlines right now. Good luck to all that submit entries. The previous winning entry was excellent!

Cheers, Devon T. Sowell

Devon T. Sowell

So I'm a glutton for punishment. When's the next model gonna be posted?

Rock Guy wrote:

Reply to
matt

The model for the May contest has been posted for over a week. Let me know if you are not able to download the model.

matt wrote:

Reply to
Rock Guy