March PhotoWorks Contest Deadline

The March PhotoWorks contest entry deadline is March 26th. You have 8 days to submit your entry. Visit

for entry submissions and details.

Reply to
Rock Guy

Uh,,, March of what year?!?!?

Reply to
Seth Renigar

Now, that was pretty cruel......(but funny.)

:-)

WT

"Seth Renigar" wrote in message news:Br4bg.1321$ snipped-for-privacy@tornado.southeast.rr.com...

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

May, March. We all know what Rob meant.

Reply to
ken.maren

It's May Rob.

Muggs

Reply to
Muggs

Maybe we should take up a collection to get Rob a calander. LOL. Seriously, I love the contest. Keep it going, no matter the harrassment.

Reaper.

Reply to
Reaper2561

I know how to get your attention!

Sorry guys, this is a sure sign I'm working to hard. The post should read May PhotoWorks contest and the deadline is 5/26.

Reply to
Rob Rodriguez

I just had to do it ;-)

Reply to