More IPMS/USA bungholing!!!!!!

Man it just gets better all the time!

Last year, I told EVERYONE the Phoenix Chapter was gonna f*ck up the nationals, Ol Dave Morisstte got so pissed, he emailed me and told me I was booted from the society!

Shame really, I now see that the idiots in phoenix, dont seem to have any interest in paying the IPMS gang the money they owe. Seems they cant even email back eachj other. And lets not forget the fact that the trophy packages (and trust me when I say-I seriously doubt that ANY form of competative bidding was done) cost over $5000.00 more than ANY other awards ever!!!!!!!

Oh ya, lets not forget all that cheating!

I told you all, and you all got pissed at me. Well it happened, and like a shit sandwich, its time to take a bite!

Shame that NOBODY can heed a good warning!!!!!!!!

ProMedeler#33393

Reply to
KITMAN

I thought that was what the bond was for? What Cheating?

Dan

Reply to
Dan

(snip)

Dan, just ignore this miscreant - he's crossed the line and is very deserving of 'ignoring the troll'...

Frank Kranick

Reply to
Francis X. Kranick, Jr.

I have heard nothing about issues with the Phoenix convention. However, I do know about the individual who made that claim. Dennis Denison/Promedeler/AZhoser/KITMAN/whatever "nom de plume" he's currently using is just a sorry troll with no life who has an axe to grind with both the Phoenix chapter and IPMS USA. If you hear something about it from a reputable source, it might be worth investigating. However, I wouldn't take anything Denison says. particularly about IPMS, at all seriously.

Reply to
Bill Woodier

"Bill Woodier" wrote in news:21bee.1634$8e4.1444@trnddc09:

I think it's pretty sad that someone is so consumed by anger at a hobby organization. It ain't like it really matters.

Reply to
Gray Ghost

Frank, did you hide his meds again?

Reply to
Ron

they aren't suppositories but ole azhole keeps trying.

Do us a favor dumbfuck and stick to one name so we can all put you under a rock and have you stay there.

Reply to
Ron

Ah yes.....Dennis and his 40 aliases.......

His recurring tantrums have the same slippery consistancy as one of his "award winning" displays.

PLONK!

~Rick Fluke Montana IPMS #772

Reply to
Unamodeler

For the uninitiated:

hrad = hard competiotions = competitor's competative = competitive educted = educated (although Dennis may be familiar with being sucked by a venturi effect) cliamed = claimed corperate = corporate loose = lose

As for the sabotage in the figure/vignette categories last year - IPMS has included a NO DRIBBLING rule for the Atlanta show.

I'm wondering when the recurring accusations will amount to a libel case. I'd recommend Dave Morrisette stop engaging this chump, and take about $25K out of the MM account and fix this. Poor Dennis - no money, no modem!

Jon

Reply to
JDH

JDH......NOTHING at all in Usenet, can be used in a court-- besides, I post facts..........bite my asscrack till shit runs ot of it!

ProMedeller#33393

Reply to
KITMAN