Phoenix- the FINAL NATS!

Yes the Phoenix bunch will be hosting THE FINAL NATS ever! See they are way overbudget, completely underfunded, and undersponsored. They will cause the IPMS to become so far into the red, that it will have to close its doors!

now I am sitting here pondering whether it is worth my time to show up. I know if I show up, many more will come, andmy appearance will single handedly save the event, but is it worth my time?

I would bring the Crashed Airliner, the mcDonalds Dragster, and the TURD (of course it would be inside a box, and you would need be over 21 and pay me $10 to view it, and the awards these models have won.........but should I?

Let me know

ProMedeller #33393

Reply to
DDSD

Snippity snip

Dammit Dennis go to the Nationals, at least it will keep you off this group for a minute or two!

Oxmoron1

Reply to
OXMORON1

no one will notice in any case.

don't forget a foad for him, al.

Whether true or not....IPMS has *never* learned how to finance their own shows. They should take a lesson from the "figure world".

Each year, the Chicago Show holds an auction, where finished pieces (donated by some of the best artists in the world) are auctioned off to the highest bidder. The proceeds go to paying for future events. At each auction, the Chicago club takes in "a five digit figure", just from this one to two hour event alone. And that is just one of many ways they raise funds. Most of the other figure clubs do similar things.

Reply to
Greg Heilers

(rest of his bullshit snipped)

==============================

Please don't feed the troll.

My home page:

" In walks the village idiot and his face is all aglow; he's been up all night listening to Mohammad's radio" W. Zevon

Reply to
Bill Woodier

Reply to
Larry Engesath

We've been told here from folks who've met him that his opinion is almost as high as his aroma.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller