NEW "TURD Diorama

I am just putting the final touches on my NEW improved "TURD" Diorama! I sent a pic of it off to one of my Favorite RMS pals to looksee and review!

It WILL be at the NATS!!!

ProMedeler #33393

Reply to
AzHosers

Dennis opened his mouth and blabbered:

Dennis, just shut up and do it. I'll wager that it will not make the main show area. Behind a curtain does not count. I'll wager that it will not have a major impact. I'll wager that it won't be as good as your previous effort. Good being a relative evaluation. All your work is turning to crap. You used to be a little humorous and inventive. Show up with something new and really shock the people. Like a model, not a sculpture!

Oxmoron1 MFE

Reply to
OXMORON1

Well its been posted at ABMS!!

ProMedeler#33393

Reply to
AzHosers

That wasn't his mouth.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

Reply to
Grandpa

With any luck, Jack Bruno will bring his 1:1 Louisville slugger.

Reply to
Royabulgaf

How in Gods name did you get out of my killfile?

Reply to
JC

Hmm, making a personal showing, obviously.

RobG

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

"AzHosers" wrote in news:Sh5tc.29428$wa.5945@fed1read07:

Self portrait of the (bullshit)artist!!!!!

Ian

Reply to
Ian Burnley

As long as that nasty Sheri isnt there or that UGLY baby!

Reply to
DDSD

That walkin' talkin rectum keeps changing his e-mail addres slightly in order to bypass the preset killfile parameters. He's such a sad, lonely person that he will do anything to get attention. I recommend to all that, even when this sad bastard sneaks one past your killfile, you do not respond to it. Just ignore him TOTALLY and the emptiness will soon kill him of its own accord.

My home page:

" In walks the village idiot and his face is all aglow; he's been up all night listening to Mohammad's radio" W. Zevon

Reply to
Bill Woodier

Perhaps if I see him there he will show me all his Vietnam War medals (giggle, snicher, uproarious guffaw!).