Superczynski goes mental

Super went berserk last night in a glue induced haze he destroyed 3 models he was bukilding, while screaming, they just wouldnt win anyway!

Unfortunatly, while in this destructive mode, and entire bottle of superglue fell onto Super's tiny pecker, and it is now a part of his inner leg!

So stubby, whats next?/

Reply to
Mr.America

look, it's dimmy, the dull nymshifting troll.

Hey, you are being unusually cruel, and just plain mean, to the nymshifting troll community. They don't want the third rater any more than anyone else. Happily, self-proclaimed "Mr. America" has his alcohol (other?) to keep him company.

Reply to
SamVanga

now you're dissing the drunks. this clown has a huge bottle of stupid pills.

Is this moron still posting under the same name?

Isn't he overdue a name and address change?

Or is the witness protection program that far behind?

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

witless detection program?

In your case ther "E" its the Dicless protection Program

Reply to
Mr.America

judging by the typos, you did that one handed. the other was far up your ass scratching your nose.

I say chaps - a flame war. How jolly. Tally-ho!

RobG

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

Nah! Flame requires oxygen. The dipstick is rather the result of the

-absence- of oxygen. On the other hand, I'm sure there is a nice bog somewhere in which he can mire himself and thereby give something back to the community.

Reply to
SamVanga

I thought fertiliser was his forte.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

Well, here in Aussie, 'bog' is slang for faeces or the toilet...

RobG

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

Good grief!

Unintended accuracy on two continents.

Outstanding!

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

You got it closer than I could imagine. :)

My, the things I learn here!

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak
Reply to
Digital Cowboy

I'd forgotten that one. Should I thank you for reminding us?

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

AND this wonderful diorama WILL be on display at the NATS! As it won at a preevious NATS It and the awards it won will also be on display. I am re-installing a fresh batch of BURNT/Rotting/Chicken itno the seats along with real Jet A for the correct Stentch effect! You see, I took the diorama to a new level with Smell-O-Rama, it adds a certain something to the entire display. Its far more than JUST a model, its ART!!!!

ProMedeler #33393

Reply to
Mr.America

We've heard all that "I'll be there" BS from you for a couple years now but the truth is that (as before) you just don't have the stones to show up.

Oh, by the way, KER-PLONK-O; one more of your muntiple personalities in the bit/byte dustbin you sick wanker.

My home page:

" In walks the village idiot and his face is all aglow; he's been up all night listening to Mohammad's radio" W. Zevon

Reply to
Bill Woodier

Oh, but he did show up - didn't you see the.. .um, person - living in the trash can?

Reply to
EGMcCann