I had fun last night!

Last night, my friend passed out drunk with his pants off and his ass sticking up. He has a great body. Hairy chest and muscled. He had just taken a shit in the toilet before he passed out. I was about to go to bed, when I looked at him and noticed he still had shit hanging from his ass. I grabbed a towel, put it by the bed and I jerked off while licking his asshole clean. I shot a huge load on the towel. That was the best orgasm I have EVER had. He never knew it happened. When he passes out, you can't wake him for shit. LOL.

Gunner Asch

alvindobbs

Reply to
Greg Stearns

DFTFT.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I think that you should ignore all of his statements. After all, who wants to hear the truth about one's self. Particularly when it conflicts so greatly with one's own fantasies.

When own describes owning a palatial home on a huge estate, or riding a motorcycle at nearly 300 mph, or when one has laid claim to killing vast numbers of people and burying them in the desert with a back hoe, does one actually want to be faced with reality?

Reply to
The Mighty Ant

Mebbeso, but 30+ replies a week is still 30+ too many, y'reckon? (to all trolls, not just this numbnut nymchanger)

Reply to
Larry Jaques

What you idjits don't seem to get is that talking to each other about not replying is for all intents and purposes the same as replying. But then, what you really want is to reply, but since you don't have anything meaningful to say then talking to each other about nothing is the next best thing, right? LOL

Reply to
Just The Right Bullets

Larry has mixed parentage -- half French, and half ostrich.

Reply to
Ed Huntress