Myford Super 7

I am currently selling my Myford Super 7 lathe on ebay, the auction still
has 9 days to run as I only listed it last night.
You can see the listing along with photos here

for the right offer I would be prepared to end the listing and deal
privately.
If anyone wants any other info or photos please email me
towsertowser(at)hotmail(dot)com (don't forget to change the obvious)
Hope this is ok to list it here too.
Thanks in advance
Ron
Reply to