MEW and HJ mags

I have a complete set of Horological Journal for the years 2000-2006 -
free to a good home (if you want them shipped, I will charge shipping
at cost; local pickup in Sale, Cheshire is the alternative).
Also the following surplus issues of MEW:
59
88-91
93-95
98
100
101
103
105-111
Again, free for local pickup in Sale, otherwise shipping at cost.
Makes sense to keep the HJ in a single bundle (or at worst, complete
years); would also prefer to get rid of the MEWs in as small a number
of parcels as poss!
Email me offline if interested.
Regards,
Tony
Reply to
Tony Jeffree
The MEWs are already spoken for (amazing this Email stuff...)
Regards, Tony
Reply to
Tony Jeffree
HJ mags are now spoken for too.