MEW and ME mag binders

Free (well, apart from shipping cost) to a good home:

11 Model Engineers' Workshop magazine binders (three of them have never been used)

6 Model Engineer magazine binders

4 "Ceramic Review" magazine binders (basically the same as the ME binders, but black cover & "Ceramic Review" printed on spine)

Email me if interested.

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

Tony

I would be interested in the 11 off MEW binders please. You are based in the Manchester area I believe - if you are not in a hurry to get rid of them, could I collect when I am next doing a site visit to the Manchester / Liverpool area. What do you think?

Cheers for now

Dave

Reply to
Steam Train Dave

Dave -

Yes, no problem. Drop me an email when you are ready to pick them up.

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

Dave

If you're able to (and want to) collect a small die filer for me from Tim Leech in Warrington and bring it south on the sme trip just shout!

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping

All binders now spoken for.

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

Charles

SHOUT!!!!!

I will have to get a set of stickers for the car doors - "Transport for Ping Enterprises".

Is Tim Leech "Dutton Dry Dock"?

Tony

When I have the visit dates set up I will drop you a e mail.

Cheers for now.

Dave

Reply to
Steam Train Dave

He's the proprietor rather than the dry dock itself

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

Thanks Dave

Might affect your insurance! I've just collected a transformer from Peter Forbes' in Luton and will deliver to Andrew Mawson in Bromley over the next week or two so you're not alone.

Yup - That's Tim.

And please include me and Tim in the email

Many Thanks

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping