Free electrical and mechanical stuff for projects

Hi folks,
I'm having a clear-out of stuff which I haven't used for projects. The following items are free to a good home:
* 3 hp @ 2850 rpm three phase motor (some fin damage but otherwise okay). * 2 hp @ 1425 rpm three phase motor (dodgy bearings but otherwise okay). * Several washing machine commutator motors. * Several washing machine induction motors (maybe good for salient pole conversion). * Various other small motors (both AC and DC). * Various synchronous motors (220 V 15 rpm and 1 rpm, also 24 V 1/12 rpm). * Some cam/switch assemblies which go with the above motors to produce pulses. * 15 turn, 10 k ohm potentiometer. * Various panel meters, mostly mounted for laboratory use. E-mail your requirements. * A few random pieces of WWII electrical equipment. * Four battered rheostats, good for spares only. * Box of Martin Lunel "Prisinter" 3 phase sockets. * Four fluorescent lighting ballast transformers. * Small power supply transformer from a dot matrix printer (can check outputs). * Various brown ceramic power line insulators. E-mail for details. * An 11 kV (I think) power line isolator. Incomplete and has one broken insulator. * Very thick aluminium and copper cable in a few short lengths. * Various old contactors and contactor coils, mostly unused. * Box of coils of thin electrical flex. * Landis & Gyr electric process controller (a synchronous motor, cams and switches). * One massive stage lighting bulb. * One Sun monitor remote control. * Big refrigeration compressor (cut open, if you ever wanted to see how one works). * Various large imperial ball (and roller) races. E-mail your requirements. * Remains of a zinc CAV fuel filter * Couple of aluminium V-belt pulleys and shafts from a printing press. * Copper hot water cylinder, maybe good for a toroid? * Battered Aladdin paraffin heater, maybe restorable or good for spares. * Philips infra-red health lamp. * Dead microwave oven.
Condition of the items varies from mint to manky. E-mail if you want to know.
If you want any of this stuff, it's completely free if you can pick it up from Edgmond, Shropshire (postcode TF10 8ES). Alternatively I'm prepared to post the smaller and less fragile items to you for the cost of the postage plus a reasonable packaging and handling fee. If you're interested in anything, let me know. I can test items, provide pictures, quote postage etc. Also, if you're looking for anything specific which isn't on my list, let me know. There's a good bit of stuff I haven't listed yet.
Best wishes,
Chris Tidy
On or around Fri, 20 Oct 2006 01:31:48 +0000, Christopher Tidy

marvellous list. pity the 1425 rpm motor's 3-phase, had it been single, I'd have been interested.
"Chuck didn't reply, so George swung round in his saddle. He could just
Incidentally, anyone wanting to respond by e-mail, please note the spam block in my e-mail address. The correct address is:
cdt22 AT cantabgold DOT net
Chris
I've now replied to those of you who expressed an interest in this stuff. I'll post an updated list of what is still available in a few days.
If there's anything you want, let me know. Many of the things are still available!
Best wishes,
Chris