Free stuff

Hi folks,

I have the following stuff available free:

  • Calor propane blowlamp, with a spare nozzle. Looks a bit beat, but I don't see any reason why it wouldn't function.

  • 1.5 kW at 1425 rpm three phase Brook Crompton motor. Needs new bearings, but otherwise okay.

You can pick up from Edgmond, Shropshire or pay the postage and packaging. No scrap dealers.

Let me know if you're interested. You can e-mail me at cdt22 AT cantabgold DOT net or post here.

Best wishes,

Chris

Reply to
Christopher Tidy

I also have an enamelled tumble dryer drum. A very strong, good quality drum, but obviously it has holes in the bottom. Must be useful for something. Anyone want it?

Chris

Reply to
Christopher Tidy

Why does it have holes in the bottom?

'Snot obvious to me ...

-- Peter Fairbrother

Reply to
Peter Fairbrother

To let the water out. I should perhaps correct myself by saying that it's a spin dryer drum, but it still has holes.

Chris

Reply to
Christopher Tidy