coffee cup stirling

Short video of Jan Ridders' Coffee Cup Stirling engine which is the free plan with the Vol.201.#4329, July 4-17 issue of
<Model Engineer>.

http://youtube.com/watch?v
W3gwWQ1f4
Usual disclaimer - just a satisfied reader :-)
Mike in Beautiful British Columbia

Nice little project. I fancy having a go at that myself, but as I get MEW rather than ME, I've missed that issue with the plans.
Anyone got a spare copy they want to flog, or have contact details for getting a back issue?
Peter