14 years ago
I have more free stuff available. Collect from Edgmond, Shropshire.
Please e-mail me quickly (cdt22 AT cantabgold DOT net) or post here if
you want any of this stuff. Feel free to ask questions. No scrap merchants.
* 3 x harrow/cultivator spring tines, probably for a Triple K.
* Assorted high voltage insulators.
* Galvanised angle crossbars from the top of HV poles, two for 11 kV,
one for 33 kV. Perhaps good for making a huge trolley?
* Cool cast iron electric refrigeration compressor, but removed from
* Aladdin paraffin heater. Tatty but possibly restorable.
* Godwin electric water pump. Big brass pump. 1" BSP I think. Broken
* 2 x empty 2 kg carbon dioxide fire extinguishers.
* Petter A1 high fuel tank bracket.
* A few sheets of mild steel 2 m x 1 m x 1 mm. Heavy surface rust, but
it could probably be cleaned off.
The Calor blowlamp and 1.5 kW motor from my previous posting are still