More free stuff

Hi folks,

I have more free stuff available. Collect from Edgmond, Shropshire. Please e-mail me quickly (cdt22 AT cantabgold DOT net) or post here if you want any of this stuff. Feel free to ask questions. No scrap merchants.

  • 3 x harrow/cultivator spring tines, probably for a Triple K.
  • Assorted high voltage insulators.
  • Galvanised angle crossbars from the top of HV poles, two for 11 kV, one for 33 kV. Perhaps good for making a huge trolley?
  • Cool cast iron electric refrigeration compressor, but removed from its case.
  • Aladdin paraffin heater. Tatty but possibly restorable.
  • Godwin electric water pump. Big brass pump. 1" BSP I think. Broken terminal cover.
  • 2 x empty 2 kg carbon dioxide fire extinguishers.
  • Petter A1 high fuel tank bracket.
  • A few sheets of mild steel 2 m x 1 m x 1 mm. Heavy surface rust, but it could probably be cleaned off.

The Calor blowlamp and 1.5 kW motor from my previous posting are still available.

Best wishes,

Chris

Reply to
Christopher Tidy

Everything has now been claimed. Many thanks for the interest!

Best wishes,

Chris

Reply to
Christopher Tidy

Incidentally, I have more washing machine motors than I know what to do with, if anyone wants one.

Best wishes,

Chris

Reply to
Christopher Tidy