Pressure Oilers

Gentlemen

True to his word, our friend Nick Mueller has obtained the oilers we ordered. He's packed them and posted them and they should be with me next week, he thinks probably next Tuesday.

I have already arranged to pay him directly so that he isn't repaid for his kindness by having to wait weeks for the money he's already spent, about £122 (Euro 180) at today's rate of 0.6743.

The following folks ordered oilers of one sort or the other:

Bob Minchin

Steve Larner

Tim Leech

Charles Ping

Gary Wooding

Geoff Halgate

Archie McNee

Mark Rand Andrew Mawson

Would you each please email me your individual postal address so that I can start to make arrangements for onward distribution to you. Please put 'Oilers' in the subject line to help avoid my spamtraps. I can't work out total cost to customers here until the shipment arrives, I can break it down and re-pack into individual parcels. I will then let you know individually the cost of your package which you can pay me for either through Paypal, cash or cheque. Would Geoff also please let me have an unmunged email address.

If any of those listed are planning to visit the ME exhibition at Ally Pally, starting on the 19th, it's possible that I might me able to get your order to John Stevenson on the Arc Euro stand, who has kindly volunteered to hold them and you can collect from him. He says to direct enquiries to, and I quote, 'the tall, slim, good looking guy' - but perhaps the Trade Descriptions Act hasn't reached Derbyshire yet. Unfortunately, I might not be able to get them to John until the Saturday, the 20th. Please let me know if this interests you. Watch this space for further information.

Let's just pray that these things are what we hope for...this project is already complicated and risky enough without the nightmarish complication of returns and refunds....I don't think so!

Best regards

--

Chris Edwards

Many thanks to you and especially to Nick for this bulk buy of German engineering.

Regards

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping

Thank you.....vorsprung durch teknik! --

Chris Edwards

Steve Larner

Would you each please email me your individual postal address so that I can start to make arrangements for onward distribution to you. Please put 'Oilers' in the subject line to help avoid my spamtraps. can't work out total cost to customers here until the shipment arrives, can break it down and re-pack into individual parcels. I will then le you know individually the cost of your package which you can pay me fo either through Paypal, cash or cheque. Would Geoff also please let me hav an unmunged email address.

Hi. I have contacted you off list with adress details etc, post here if i doesnt reach you.

Steve Larne

-- Steve Larne

this thread:

Steve Larner

On Thu, 04 Jan 2007 14:33:20 +0000, Chris Edwards wrote: Hello Chris,

Snip.

Thanks for all the hard work and time you have put in.

2 emails sent

GeoffH (The Pirate) Norfolk - UK not VA

Reply to
GeoffH